Page Scripts Add scripts or other content to be loaded with the page header (BE CAREFUL!)
PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY AT email@example.com IF THE VILLA YOU ARE TRYING TO BOOK IS NOT AVAILABLE.
WE MAY BE ABLE TO OFFER YOU ONE OF OUR LARGER VILLAS AT THE SAME PRICE.
About your booking
To reserve your villa please check the availability using the form on the right
We offer four luxurious self-catering accommodation villas: Cache, Cove, Palm and Sunrise. Cache, Cove, and Palm are elevated and less than 20 meters from the water’s edge, with Sunrise set back about 50 meters boasting spectacular views.
South Point Villas Cerf Island is situated on an elevated rocky promontory on the south-east coast of Cerf Island, directly opposite the small uninhabited island of Cache. Swimming and snorkeling in this area are safe with numerous secluded beaches nearby. We are within a protective reef. On arrival at Mahé Airport a taxi will whisk you on a 10 minute journey to The Boardwalk on Eden Island, followed by a 15 minute ferry to reach the villas. The ferry service only is complimentary on arrival and departure.
1. All bookings are subject to a minimum stay of three (3) nights. Late booking must be made and paid for in full at least 5 days prior to arrival. We are unable to accept last minute bookings.
2. Your reservation is calculated per person per night. The price includes free boat transfers to and from Mahé on arrival and departure days. Unfortunately for safety reasons we are unable to accept small children – please see point 1 below.
3. Any offers or promotions will be applied when you book so you can see the actual price you will be paying.
4. Your booking is confirmed once we have received your deposit (25%). The balance (75%) is payable 30 days prior to your stay.
5. Please take note of our Booking Terms & Conditions which apply to all bookings including bookings through 3rd parties / agents.
6. All our visitors are required to sign our standard indemnity form.
FOR YOUR SAFETY
1. Unfortunately we are not able to accept small children or babies/infants due to the height of the safety rails. This applies to anyone under 10 years of age. This age requirement is strictly enforced without exception and guests will be required to present their passports at check-in.
2. We recommend you bring some sea/diving shoes with you. Swimming/snorkelling on the reef islots of fun but you don't want to catch your toe or stand on anything accidentally with bare feet.
Dear Michel and Christine,
Thank you for your hospitality, for the great creole food and for giving us the opportunity to live this beautiful place feeling "at home", the sea, the sky, the stars. We will keep this place in our hearts forever.
Really a fantastic experience.
Hope to come back soon.
Federico Mascetti on May 2016
Wohoooooo!!! Thanks much to Michel, Christine and Christina!
We just spent 4 amazing days for the last part of our Honeymoon and we are so lucky having met such an team! The stay here was simply amazing, exactly what we where looking for - a little island where it is so good to chill out and where you can really get some privacy do to the way the villas are built. Palm Villa is really cute and we felt so well here, everything is cosy, the decoration is so beautiful, the best so comfortable. We defnitely don't regret having picked up this accommodation. We had really great time enjoying an private swimming pool and the sun on the long chairs.
Coince on August 2015
This is the place for wonder hospitality in a perfect location. Michel and Christine are the perfect hosts. Cove Villa itself is large, clean and well provisioned with everything you need, with a large deck overlooking the Indian Ocean. Whilst there is no direct beach access the water around the jetty abounds with sealife, where octopii and rays are easily spotted. Wonderful white sand beaches are only a 5 minute kayak around the corner, or walkable at low tide. The island is only ten minutes by boat from Mahe. There are very few places to which I would return, but this is one.
kidda67 from Hong Kong, China on February 2014