Being this the last pages of a wonderful guestbook full of accounts of amazing experiences, blissful recreation and truly deserved credits, to the caring team of South Point Villas, we hardly know what to add.
So instead of repeating this glorious and oh-so true details of what you can do here, we aim for the opposite direction : What you cannot/do not want to do here:
- keep an eye on the time of day and stress out over time tables (exception : time of sunrise and sunset - you wouldnt like to miss them. And maybe the tide table)
- sleep longer than approx 5.45am : see reason above (and seriously, we are not the kind of poeple who deliberately set an alarm clock during holidays, but it is worth the "struggle" and sleepy eyes!) Wakey, wakey, honey!
- wear more clothing than a bikini and some shorts - even in the evenings! (it is a strong urge for us Austrians to carry around some extra piece of clothing with us - but here it is easy to forget about this habit)
- bother with cooking and grocery shopping (unless you enjoy those tasks) - marvelous Michel and Chef de Cuisine Christine will be happy to take care of that, too!)
* note - even I ate fish and usually I never eat anything that comes from the sea!
- talk to other people (unless you want to) : the privacy apart from visiting birds, the quietness and lush nature of your surroundings are overwhelming (though I would recoomend a little chat with Michel, he gave us some very informative and interestting insights on local history, culture and lifestyle).
To sum of our stay here, please find this definition of the Cambridge Dictionary - paradise : noun/paer.a.dais : "a place or condition of great happiness where everything is exactly as you would like it to be"
So whoever compared a luxurious and carefree existence of the kind we experienced here to "living like God in France" (as we say in German) has probably never been here - or at the time when Seychelles belonged to France - then we would agree!
(same for the English equivalent : "living the life of Riley" - this guy must have been Seychellois, no doubt about that!)
This accommodation really is an one of a kind gem, thanks for making our stay unforgettable!
Fabienne & Flo from Austria
Lesen Sie den handschriftlichen Eintrag ins Gästebuch
am November 2017